Saturday, February 11, 2012

snowy Saturday eats for Diane

Sorry we didn't come to see you today Elizabeth!! Another time and hopefully better weather....

 Breakfast was oatmeal w/flaxseed, br. sugar, milk, walnuts and craisins
                   hot tea

No lunch but went to see The Adventures of TinTin.....thought it was a good movie.  Wanted to see HUGO but will wait until it comes out on redbox in a couple weeks....

supper was a cup of bean soup, a very large salad and milk
snack of some chocolate chips

Can either of you think of bread or roll to put olive oil and tomatoes on?  I just have a taste for Italian and it wouldn't be too many calories. Wish we could get those hard crispy Italian crisps.  I guess I could get something and let them dry out, that might work.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, What if you bought a baguette, sliced it and then let it sit out over night? Maybe that would dry the bread out enough... or maybe in a low oven to do the same thing?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.