Tuesday, February 7, 2012

diane's Tuesday menu

This morning before work I had:  a piece of sesame bread toast w/pb, flaxseed and cheddar cheese
                                                                    oj

lunch of blueberry greek yogurt, 1/2 c. granola, 3/4 of an apple
AND  I had a small piece of chocolate birthday cake from Hamilton Bakery(if you know of this bakery, you know they make delicious cake....I was WEAK!!!)
vitaminwater
So tonight I am just having a lg. salad w/avocado, cheddar cheese, and the usual ingred.
                                      Milk and hot tea

I will be better DOMANI!!!!!

i forgot to post on Monday----
breakfast of oatmeal w/flaxssed and br. sugar and milk,  OJ

no lunch

snack---1/2 bottle of Coke zero
              1/4 c. honey-roasted sunflower seeds
               6 mini rice cakes w/ red pepper hummus

supper---large salad w/ avocado, cheddar, roast beef
                milk
               hot tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.